Discover grants available to help create and maintain the skilled workforce your business needs in order to compete and grow.
- Maryland Business Works: This matching fund incumbent worker training grant supports private sector businesses in building employee productivity, upgrading skillsets, and creating opportunities for expanding the existing workforce.
- Partnership for Workforce Quality: This program provides matching grants and workforce training to employees at manufacturing and technology companies located in Maryland.
- More Jobs for Marylanders Training: This program promotes the growth of manufacturing in Maryland by providing funds for job creation, training, and apprenticeships to strengthen the workforce.
- Employment Advance Right Now (EARN): This industry-led workforce development grant program targets low-income and no-skilled workers to eliminate barriers to employment and create formal career paths.
- Jobs for Veterans State Grant: This program helps transitioning service members and veterans find jobs by providing employment services at American Job Centers.